Divine Dance💃

This term the year 6s have been going to Dancing Like The Stars while the year 5s (me) have been learning different dances. First we had to make a slideshow for the dance and add a bit of our culture.  Then we had to research a dance and teach it to someone. I chose to do a greek dance with my friend Isa. I enjoyed this because I got to share a bit of my culture with her, but it took a long time to find the music.

Here is my slideshow:

Have you danced before?

Let me know

8 thoughts on “Divine Dance💃

1. Hi Despina,
    Thank you for teaching the Greek dance. It was fun and challenging as this was my first time having a dance lesson with you. You were an amazing dance teacher. My favourite part was when we took Miss Watherston to record us. Can you teach me more pleeeeease?
    From
    Isa

2. Hi Despina,
    I love how your slide gives lots of information maybe you could put a Greek sentence on your slide or the alphabet so people know what Greek letters look like.
    from Leisha

3. Hi my name is Farrah from NBC school, I looked at your slideshow and i think it is awesome it had Greek facts and cloths they wear. maybe next time you could add a Greek sentence
    From Farrah