Camp 🏕

On 22 of February me and the year 5 went to Arthur’s Pass. When we got there we went to have Ash Wednesday Mass, afterwards we said goodbye to the year 6 and then they went to their cars. When they had left a man called Alex came and explained everything we needed to know. Then Alex said “We are going for a walk to the Devils Punch bowl” He told us the things we need  and we went to get them, when we got back we had dinner,after dinner we had wind down time and then went to bed in my bunk-room I had Zara, Kiara, Catalaya and Brenna, we couldn’t get to sleep but eventually we fell asleep, In the morning we had to stay quiet and stay in bed until we got told to get up, then we had breakfast I had cereal. Then we went for another long,it was 2 hours. Then the next day we had some cool tasks to do one  was make a hut out of logs and the other was you had to get blind folded and follow a rope from one end of a forest to another it was so fun. On the last day we had to do a scavenger hunt around the village. Then we said goodbye packed and went home

Photos

Have you been to Arthur’s Pass? Did you enjoy it? Have you been to any of these places?

Let me  know in the comments.😄

Bye!!

2 thoughts on “Camp 🏕

1. Kia ora Despina!
    I am happy that you had a fun time at camp.
    I liked how you added lots of photos and wrote lots of words. It would be better if you added a link to the photos because there were lots of photos. Was the 2 hour walk challenging?
    Stella K😃